our experience delivers
We understand that a new implementation can become frustrating. When choosing the best selection for your organizational needs, it's pivotal to consider that there are many variables. Picking the right solution, executing it with the addition of re-training staff, measuring change across your company and ensuring positive results can seem unconquerable. A new ERP implementation, or a major upgrade, impacts your entire oil and gas business and, we at RigServ are here to help.
Strategic planning leads to true success
We take our commitment to clients seriously and listen to their individual needs before tailoring the perfect ERP system to meet their unique objectives. Integration of data across the enterprise guarantees multiple insights into production, inventory and financial data, which makes it easy to understand key business indicators that facilitate faster and more accurate management decisions.
As highly experienced ERP Consultants, we provide expert resources and solutions for our clients no matter what. We collaborate to innovate Full Lifecycle Developments with specialties in IFS, MS Dynamics, SAP, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards. We ensure expert management of ERP upgrades, implementations, maintenance and support, proven methodologies and processes to reduce complexity and optimize performance. We also offer full Training and competency management solutions to ensure effectiveness and efficiency gains.
All of these resources ultimately help you cut costs, increase security and reliability, and boost your ROI. So whether you're looking for technical operation and management of your ERP applications or even a remote ERP Basis team, RigServ can provide you a customized solution that suits your oil and gas company needs.
the rigserv process
key components of ERP Implementation Planning
- Finalizing the business case
- Determining the true cost of ownership (TCO)
- Determining ERP solution design
- Identifying gaps between requirements and system capabilities
- Defining custom configuration requirements
- ERP project management (including project governance framework)
- Business process reengineering and requirements
- Organizational change management needs and timeline (e.g., communications, training, stakeholder alignment initiatives, change impacts, etc.)
- Integrating ERP with legacy systems
- Defining phasing / cutover strategies
- Defining data migration strategy
- Determining resource requirements (both internal and external)
- Defining roles and responsibilities (Core Team, Executive Steering Committee, Subject Matter Experts, ERP Vendor, System Integrator, etc.)
It's about the people and thier success
"It is truly refreshing to work with a group that is as dedicated to our success as we are."
Roland Caffet, Procurement Services, PetroSaudi
Schedule your ERP Consultation Right Now
15 years of experience designing & implementing strategic technology solutions for various industries with effective skill sets in ERP Solutions, Regulatory Compliance Systems, Business Intelligence Solutions and SharePoint Migrations.
Email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org