1. Design and facilitate improvements to the RigServ Databases and end-user experience of those databases.
2. Manage the day-to-day operations of the Catalog Coordinators and ensure requests from the clients are addressed accurately and timely.
3. Coordinate with clients to ensure the catalog supports other functions needs and objectives.
4. Identify and assess both internal and external solutions to improve catalog function to allow for increased system automation & improved ordering efficiency.
5. Design and develop a new catalog structure that is user-friendly and intuitive.
6. Ensure Supply Chain systems accurately record financial data and that Finance accurately records an obsolescence provision for inventory.
7. Develop structure to support ad hoc reports as requested by Supply Chain Management, field operations, and other corporate departments.
8. Manage Catalog personnel to ensure career development needs are met and resources are available to support company needs as related to catalog.
9. Assist in the review of the standard benchmarks and formats for tracking performance.
10. Ensures that all global reporting guidelines are understood and adhered to by all users and all data entry protocols are followed.
11. Develop procedures s to inform catalog coordinators of new processes and/or changes to existing processes.
12. Develop future vision for Catalog and work toward implementation.
Personnel management and development skills.
Must be proficient in Excel and other Microsoft products. Microsoft Access a plus.
Strong presentation and reporting skills.
Good communications skills with the ability to manage change across an international company.
Understanding of process improvement, process management, and quality assurance.
Must contain the following characteristics:
SUPERVISION: Needs to be able to work with little direction.
DECISION MAKING: Must be able to making decisions based on company and management goals and objectives.